Original Google Doc with Format:
Here is a good place to look for common errors you may encounter for submitting your list in "Simplified Format" to BCP
- all detachments need "Detachment" in the name, detachments need to have the word "Detachment" for us to identify it as such (so just Battalion doesn't work) example:
Battalion Detachment 5CP (Tau Empire) [ 13PL, 201pts]
- need a comma between PL and Points, as seen in the example above but can also be seen under the unit entries, example:
Strike Team [3pl, 38pts] x5, shasui, markerlight, pulse rifle, photon grenades
- make sure pl and pts are listed as the abbreviations, not the complete word
- The < > in the examples are just there so you know what areas to complete, you should not have the brackets on your completed roster
- If you are opting to use the ETC Format (make sure you follow the outline dictated here), faction and chapter must be separated by a comma, and if you don't have a chapter, just repeat your faction as the chapter
- If using the ETC format, you must use the force organization slot codes for your units
If you have any additional questions please ask in the comments below and we will update this FAQ accordingly
I submitted my list at 23:58 on 7-4. TO is saying it didn't show up until 04:55 on 7-5. Is there any log showing when it was submitted I can access? I received a yellow card for a late submission.
When I try to submit my list it collapses into itself as one long line. Trying to figure out what I am doing so that it stays readable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.