New to Best Coast Pairings? Here’s how to get started:
- Download the FREE Best Coast Pairings Player App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Create an account using the same email you used when registering for the event
- Your app account is tied to your email address for all BCP registrations
- If someone else has bought your ticket please contact the TO to update your player record
- Upcoming and recent events you’ve registered for are here
- If you pre registered, check-In is available when you are near the event and within 24hrs of its start
*Requires Location Permissions
- Pairings / Self Scoring / List Submission / Placings are all available options from this event landing page
5. Upload Your List, Deck or Squad
*Requires Storage Permissions
- One of the major advantages of BCP is the ability to share what you are playing with everyone at the event! You can copy and paste from your favorite builder, upload a file, or even take a picture
- View Pairings
- Once you are notified that pairings are up, you can see your table number and opponent by tapping the Pairings button
- Record Results
- You and your opponent can record scores on one device by tapping on your current pairing and entering results. You and your opponent will both be prompted to enter your event pins to confirm the scores if pins are used
- After the Event
- Use the BCP Player App to see your placings and player record. Also, you can view opponents’ lists from the event, or look for new events world wide at www.bestcoastpairings.com/events
This is a great Video for once you are able to be registered. The problem is getting registered in the first place to use the app.
You can create a BCP account here:
or the landing page of any version of the app
I already have purchased my event ticket and I can search for the event however the video is not showing what comes up on my phone (Android). There is no "Register" option. Do I need to be subscribed to the app to see these options? This is specifically for Lone Star Open 40K 2022.
If you are already registered the next step would be "check in" which you can do within 24 hours of the event start date.
How do you put in your club name / team name after you have already registered?
If you did not add your team name when you joined the event, you can add any details your event needs during check in such as team name and faction or identification number as your game system requires.
Hi guys, two questions please:
1) How do I change my Team name once registered for an event? I put the wrong team in!
2) How do I ‘un-drop’ from an event? In attempting to answer Q 1), I dropped myself!
Thanks in advance 😊
You can set your team at check in for the event. Additionally you can have the event organizer undrop you at any time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.