Using BCP with WER
- Create your event in WER like normal
- Open the event in WER and choose the “save” option in the upper left corner of the event screen and choose “export event”
- Save the .WER file to your computer
- Create the event in BCP as a Magic the Gathering following the normal steps to create an event
- Once you have created the event in BCP navigate to the “Event Results” screen and tap on the upload icon in the lower right hand corner. Select the option for “send WER upload link”. Enter an email address you have access to on your computer and tap send.
- Open the email you just sent on your computer and click on the “upload WER file” link. You will be directed to a WER upload portal, click “choose file” and select the .WER file you saved in step 3. Once the upload is completed, BCP is ready to use.
Uploading your event from BCP to WER
- Events can be uploaded back to WER after registration to be complete the event in WER or after the event in completed in BCP.
- In BCP go to the “Event Results” screen and tap on the upload icon in the lower right hand corner. Select the option for “Export WER file”. Enter an email address you have access to on your computer and tap send.
- Open the email you just sent on your computer and save the attached WER file to your computer.
- In WER, from the event scheduler screen choose “options” and “import event”. Select the file you saved from your email in step 2. Once the import is complete your event information will be displayed in WER and is ready to use. *make sure that all players have entered DCI numbers*