- You can add or remove TOs from the “Tournament Organizers” button from the bottom menu
- To add a new TO tap on the “+” button in the upper right hand corner
- The “Add New TO” window will appear, type in the email address of that is used by the TO for the Best Coast Pairings Tournament Organizer and tap search
- It is generally a good idea to begin by adding yourself as a TO for the location
- If the email address is located the TOs name will appear below the search, tap on the name and they will be added to the authorized TO list. When the TO creates a new event they will be prompted if the event is for the location or themselves. Any events they create under your location will have ticket sales roll into your payment account and have results that roll into the stores rankings
- If you want to remove a TO from the list, slide left over their name in the list, the delete option will appear on the right, tap delete and they will be removed
I just used the "BCP TO" app, created an event and no where was there a "Tournament Organizer" button or mention anywhere in the app.
none of the buttons or controls mentioned in this article or many of the other help articles are anywhere to be found in the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.