Before your event, contact the circuit organizer (For ITC Events please submit your application via this Link) and let them know you intend to run a sanction or tokened event. There are two ways you can get receive the token for your event
- You can request a token in BCP by selecting “tokens” on the main TO app screen. Find the circuits you wish to request a token for submit the request. The circuit organizer will need to approve the request so it is still a good idea to contact them to approve the event.
- Alternatively, you may request that the circuit organizer send you a token for your event via email. Once you have received the token, you may go to the “tokens” menu in BCP, select the “+” in the upper right hand corner and input the token you received
- Run your event like normal
- After the event has ended, ensure that you have closed the event by selecting “end event” on the pairings screen
- From the “Placings” menu, go to the option menu in the lower right hand corner. Choose the option to “upload results” for the circuits you intend to have the results from the event count toward.
If you need help with your token for an ITC event please reach out to your regional rep. You can find the list here: https://www.frontlinegaming.org/itc-regional-rep-directory/