1. Once players have finished their games, scores can be recorded in the player app or the TO app, this will cover the TO app. You can record results in the
“Pairings” menu. Choose the active round, and tap on the table you want to
record results for.
2. The “Round Results” page will be displayed. Tap on the field next to each
players name, enter the points they scored, and then tap on save in the upper
right hand corner. Scores will be reflected in the player app and on the listing for the event.
3. If you or the players make a mistake, you can go back into the pairing, tap on
the “Zero Out Scores” option, reenter the scores and save.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all games are complete. Once this is complete tap on
the arrow to go back to pairings or tap on “Pairings” under the “Event
5. Tap on “Next Round” to begin the next round. The event webpage and player app will update
with new pairings and table assignments for the new round.
6. Repeat these steps until all of the rounds in your event have been completed.
7. When the final round has been completed, tap on “End Tournament”. This
will end the event and update Best Coast Pairings Rankings.
You can also view this information by tapping on “Tournament Results”
under the “Event Actions” menu.