This walk through is used to manually adjust a players placing (post event) or seeding going into a top cut. Disclaimer: This feature is an advanced option and can easily skew your events results if not used properly. Ensure you fully understand the effect the feature will have before making any changes to the placings or seeding of your event.
# Navigate to the Placings page for your event
1. Click on Player in the Placings that you want to modify to open their placings score card.
2. Click on the current placing for the player to open the manual placings window
3. Change the placing or seeding to the new desired result
4. Click on UPDATE to save and make the change
5. The manually adjustment will be reflected in the placings
The new modified placing is highlighted in a different color from the other placings and when hovered over will denote that this has been modified from the original