This will walk you through how to set up private ticketing for your events if you are a subscriber. The registration button will be available and showing for your event however players will be unable to register unless they have an access code which you have provided them. This is for private events and events that have not used BCP for ticket sales to enable users to register with the proper email address, list submission, and privacy policies.
1. Create your Event as normal in Best Coast Pairings
Private Events are can currently only be set up on the web portal. Navigate to the "Organize" tab and find your event.
2. Click on Event Details
3. Click on SET UP TICKET DETAILS
4. Check Private Event
5. Select how many spots are available for your event
6. Click on SAVE
7. Under "Event Actions" you will have a new option for "Access Codes"
8. Click on GENERATE ACCESS CODES
9. Select between 1-100 access codes to generate at a time
10. Click on SAVE
Your tokens will now generate. You can send the tokens to players manually or you can use the export option to generate a CSV of all the tokens which is handy for a mail merge or similar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.